Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dear Friends

Sorry for the long gap in publishing my musings. Reasons range from sheer laziness to time taken to supervise the construction of a house in Adichira, Kottayam. Hope to spend quite some in Kerala in future.

Thanks for all your comments and words of encouragement.

I shall post those articles already published in Snehasandesham (SS)at digestible intervals. Even though some of you have already read them, go through them when you feel bored, or have nothing to do. You might discover a different perspective! Who knows!

I shall also post some musings that do not appear in SS. Since SS is only a monthly publication, any additional musings of mine can only appear here.

Remember, I write for fun. It is just a hobby.

Some of my writings serve a cathartic purpose; others are meant to provoke thought; still others are written in a light vein. If what I write makes readers sit up and debate, well and good; if anyone is offended, it is not intentional, rather incidental.

Kindly send in all your comments (even anonymously). They encourage and sustain my efforts.

Happy reading!

Maani.

No comments:

Post a Comment